Creativity at scale
This is SuitsOutlets wholesale marketplace, where retailers and designers express their creativity through the buying and selling of things you won’t find in your average store.
Over 100 retailers stock their shelves with goods from the independent designers and makers who sell here. Their customers get to discover designers who live in their neighborhood and around the world, and designers get to see their creations sold in stores.
SuitsOutlets Wholesale is a private marketplace, which means you have to apply to buy or sell.
Once you’re in, you’ll experience the same direct connection with creative people as on SuitsOutlets–people from all over the world who are just as passionate about unique, high-quality goods as you are.
Wholesale Buyer Application
SuitsOutlets Wholesale Buyer Policy
SuitsOutlets Wholesale is a business-to-business platform that connects artists and designers with retail businesses. This SuitsOutlets Wholesale Buyer Policy explains your rights and responsibilities when using SuitsOutlets Wholesale.
1. Qualifying for SuitsOutlets Wholesale
Prospective buyers must apply and be approved by SuitsOutlets to purchase on the SuitsOutlets Wholesale marketplace. Buyers must represent retail businesses and may only make purchases on SuitsOutlets Wholesale to resell the purchased items. Buyers must be able to provide a valid Resale Tax ID, VAT, BN, or ABN number for your business. Buyers may only sell purchased items at the business that is represented on their application; false representation is considered a violation of our policies.
SuitsOutlets reserves the right to approve or reject any application to join SuitsOutlets Wholesale and to refuse service to anyone, for any reason, at any time.
Placing SuitsOutlets Wholesale orders outside the SuitsOutlets Wholesale purchase order system is considered fee avoidance and may result in the suspension or termination of your account. All orders on SuitsOutlets Wholesale must be placed through the SuitsOutlets Wholesale purchase order system.
3. Buyer Terms
Buyers agree with the following terms:
- You guarantee that you represent a retail business and have the authority to enter into agreements on behalf of that business.
- When issued an invoice for an order, you agree to make payment in accordance with the seller’s policies. Non-payment or late payment may result in the suspension or termination of your account and subject you to other collection mechanisms.
- You agree to allow sellers and SuitsOutlets to contact you via phone, email, or SuitsOutlets' Conversations tool (“Convos”) regarding orders you place. Not responding to inquiries from SuitsOutlets within seven (7) calendar days may result in the suspension or termination of your account.
- You acknowledge that Buyers may be featured on our platform or in other SuitsOutlets Wholesale promotional campaigns from time to time.
Please send following documents to Contact@SuitsOutlets.COM :
1. Legal Business Name
2. Business Address
4. Best number & email to contact
If you are interested in Affiliate Program, please visit Suits Outlets Affiliate Center.